“Havana is one of the most picturesque and old cities of America. The city buildings are Built in their
majority with pastel colors and Calcareous stone. Oldest part (Old Havana), located near the entrance to the
port. You can walk through well conserved narrow and stone paved streets and view old houses with arches,
balconies, iron doors and interior patio gardens which are of great historical interest....
Sponsered by Club ScubAzul
Rated The #1 Outdoor Activity Company in Matanzas
Old Habana Walking Tour
Minimum 2 persons
per extra person
- Pick up Time Departs daily at 8:00 AM
- Fitness Level Moderate to mildly challenging. Average
required. You must be comfortable on Walk.
- Inclusions Expert tour guide, Transfer
- Durations 7 - 8 Hours. Includes a walking tour of the
Old Habana & a famous Bodeguita del Medio. We take some breaks as well as a 60-minute stop for
- What to Bring Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants,
closed-toe shoes, cash for lunch, souvenir and don’t forget your camera.
- Sign Up!